At Ryder Hub, we are acutely aware, that manufacturing and distribution has an impact on the environment and that we should act to reduce this impact, by conducting our business in a responsible, considerate and thoughtful manner.
We are currently:
- Recycling cardboard and using this for packaging.
- Working towards eliminating non-recyclable plastics, from our
- Developing products that replace the need for single use
- Separating all of our waste material and recycling this where
We are committed to:
- Reducing our impact as a company, on the environment.
- Reducing the waste we generate.
- Recycling unavoidable waste, wherever possible.
- Using materials when manufacturing and packing, that are recycled, recyclable or biodegradable, whenever possible.
- Reducing our carbon emissions.
- Ensuring that all of our employees are aware, that their use of energy at work (and at home), impacts the environment and ensuring that they take this in to consideration as much as possible to lower our impact.
- Meeting all necessary and current UK legislative requirements and regulations.
We are all trying to do our bit for the environment, by recycling as
much of our waste as possible and minimising our use of resources across the board, efficiently.