Cork Massage Ball - 10cmLOGIN TO SEE PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
Myga RY1347 Cork Fascia Massage Balls for Myofascial Release, Trigger Point Physical Therapy and Deep Tissue Massage - 10cm
- Home Therapy - Perfect for self-massage, thanks to their small surface, the massage pressure penetrates deep into the tissue and loosens even the most stubborn trigger points. Comes with a practical drawstring carry bag made of cotton.
- Targets Muscles - The Myga cork balls can help to prevent injury as well as stimulate blood circulation when there is tension in your muscles. Perfect for enhancing joint movement and calming your nervous system.
- Eco-friendly - Made of cork, this eco-friendly antibacterial alternative to plastic is used to eliminate pain and tension and is used to stimulate blood circulation. Use our massage balls in yoga, Pilates, and other body workouts.
- Small Cork Ball - Use the 5cm cork massage ball on hands, feet, calves, forearms, neck, and smaller muscles. Excellent for point-point / localised release. The Myga Cork fascia balls are a powerful self-healing tool.
- Softball Size - Use the 10cm cork mnassage ball on calves, Upper Legs, Outer and inner thighs, Hamstrings, Glutes, Back, Shoulders, Upper and lower Back. Use the cork massage ball on a firm flat surface.
Weight (kg): 0.045
Item Dims: 110 x 110 x 110mm
Instratat Import Duty Code: 00
Carton Dims: 342 x 230 x 12mm